Camano Island RE/MAX Brokers
Don Timmerman has been involved with the real estate profession on Camano Island, Stanwood, and its surrounding areas since 1998. After thirty-one years of teaching, Don moved his family up to Camano Island and remodeled the family beach home. He has been on the Island for the past 50 years, and has seen the Island blossom into a magnificent place to live. Obviously, he knows the Island well and can be a tremendous resource for you in finding the best fit for your real estate needs.
Camano Island is a sleepy little island and is considered to be one of the best-kept secrets of the Northwest. It has all the benefits of an island, yet it requires no ferry ride, and is quickly reached by freeway from Seattle or Bellingham.
• Members of the Snohomish County-Camano Assoc of Realtors
• Members of the Washington Association of Realtors (W.A.R.)
• Northwest Multiple Listing Service (MLS) of Washington
• Camano Chamber of Commerce
Don graduated with a BA Degree from Western Washington University, where he then taught high school history, English, social studies, and coached sports for 31 years. He then went back to school and earned his Washington State Real Estate License and Broker License from MyKut Real Estate School.
- BA Degree, Western Washington University
- Mykut Real Estate School/Appraisal School of Washington
- Washington State Broker License
- Washington State Real Estate License
Cell Phone: 360.631.0487
RE/MAX Camano Island: 360.387.6888